Friday, September 11, 2009

oes tsetnoc Rankings

So far I'm doing pretty well in the oes tsetnoc seo contest.

I entered last night and before I went to bed, just for kicks, I checked the rankings to see if my name would actually show up and I saw that I'm second place! I checked back a few times today[yes, I'm obsesses] and I'm still in second place.

Hopefully I'll get up to first place by December. I really hope I don't get bored of this contest or forget about it. It's a nice prize. $1,000 USD just to rank number one in Google for "oes tsetnoc".

How hard can that be, right? :/

2 comments:

  1. congratulations....
    hopefully , you will be 1st next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Second place? WOW! It was probably just that "fresh" factor though, happens all the time. I hope you did well though.

    ReplyDelete