Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Oes Tsetnoc Update

Though this is my first SEO contest ever, I'm doing alright in the rankings. I was recently stuck in the 21st position but climbed to the 17th position after a little SEO work was done.

I've been asking people on forums for a little SEO advice and they've been telling me things I already and have already done. Still, good to know I've been doing the right things so far. Okay, maybe I've overdone it on the keywords, but I will be cutting back on that.

I wish I found out about this SEO contest a little sooner, maybe then I could have gotten a TLD instead of a Blogger domain. I'm not comlaining though. I love Blogger. Still, would have been much better for SERPs.

Well, I'll keep updating all of you. Thanks and keep checking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment