Saturday, December 5, 2009

iWebTool banned Oes Tsetnoc!

So I was checking my backlinks on iWebTool (just for fun of course. their tools are entirely inaccurate) and I noticed it said no backlinks. This immediately set off an alarm in me so I checked to see if this blog was banned in Google. Like an idiot, I used iWebTool. They said Oes Tsetnoc was banned from Google!

I checked Google myself though and noticed that it was still appearing in the search results. Good for me. I was thinking someone reported this blog, thinking we use black hat methods since we write about it often.

It's good and relieving to know that we're safe though, at least for the moment. Hopefully, iWebTool will get their shit together or I'll find better tools to help me out.

1 comment:

  1. lol They never got their shit together. I can't believe they shut their forums down. The tools now still give too many errors. Don't waste your time with them!

    ReplyDelete